Tuesday, January 26, 2010

MFM Appointment













Well I am not going to say I wasn't disappointed when the MFM doctor came in and said "OK you are good just go home and within 4 weeks you won't be pregnant any more" Geee thanks...The important part is that he is doing great and I am doing great and we are both healthy. I am maybe done being pregnant and a little on the tired side, but lets face it I guess every pregnant women goes through that at the end.
Cody is measuring a week and a half ahead of schedule so either he is coming in less then 2 weeks! OR he is just a big...all I know is he has the cutest nose and cheeks ever!
NOW to the most important part of my whole day, When we pulled up to the doctors office there was an older man getting out of his car next to us and as I got out I looked over and there he was emptying his bladder right next to his car! YES THATS RIGHT HE WAS PEEING NEXT TO THE CAR. For everyone to see, and he could have just walked 10 more feet inside and used the bathroom like a normal human...but NO of course he just whipped it right out and I just happened to be there at that moment in time to share his bathroom experience with him! SO THANK YOU guy for the lovely image I will now carry in my head at least until tomorrow!
Other then that this week has been moving right along and I am ready to birth this kid out! :)

1 comment:

  1. That picture is so sweet!! I can't wait to meet him! He has those great kissable cheeks like Luke, those are the best! ;)

    ReplyDelete