Monday, January 11, 2010


Hello Monday! You know some Monday mornings where you just wish you could have stayed home in your sweatpants and did nothing all day? Well that was how I was feeling all day today. Now that my long day of work is over for the week I can look foward to the weekend. This past weekend Justin and I had a very nice and relaxing time. Saturday I went to work for a little while he hunted the last day of archery for the year..NO LUCK I guess we will just have to wait for next season to put up that nice big deer head in my house...so sad :) But Saturday afternoon our friend Eric came down to spend the night and hang out. He actually came so him and Justin could make some CD for work with combat sounds on it for the soldiers they train. They spend most of the night on the computer. I finally got a chance to use our new dehydrator and attempt to make apple leather. For those of you who dont know its amazing! It is sort of like a fruit roll-up made with real apple sauce. Well what I thought would take 6 hours really took 11 hours! It did turn out good though! (dont worry ash I will make more)
Sunday we went to church and came home and hung out around the house until my sister called and asked if we wanted to come over for Deer Roast! It was delicious and we had a great time hanging out with them. So other then that it was a pretty relaxed weekend nothing to exciting happened. We are still just waiting for Cody they are telling me it could be another 6 to 7 weeks but I am hoping if he is anything like his parents we could expect him around Valentines day!

No comments:

Post a Comment