Thursday, February 4, 2010

My sick Niece

Well I was going to blog yesterday but I lost track of time. My 8 week old niece went into the hospital yesterday with an upper respiratory infection. :( there are about 5 or 6 other babies in Peds with the same thing...so i guess it is going around...Poor Hailey. Ash stayed in the hospital last night with her and the doctor told her Hailey has to stay 3 to 5 days. So please be praying for Ash and Craig and her kids that everyone gets healthy soon and Hailey can come home.
As for me and Justin and Cody, we are still just waiting and still ready for him to be here...except when i went to the doctors the other day they checked me and said sorry it will probably be a while still!
Justin finished one bathroom and it looks great, also we took of the wallpaper in our bedroom and painted it so it doesnt look so boring any more! The only thing left to do is finish the powder room!
Maybe it is a good thing Cody is staying in as long as possible because all the babies around here are sick and this way Cody can stay healthy. That is all I have for now, this weekend we will be just hanging out doing superbowl festivities and cleaning our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment