Friday, April 16, 2010

Wacky Wednesdays




I know I am a little behind on the blogging. But Wednesdays each weeks have seem to be getting quite interesting. Ashley has both her girls plus Cody all day Wednesdays until 2:00, Then I go to her house she leaves for soccer and I have all the kids until 4. Then I pack all 3 kids up in the mini van and take both girls to Grand Dees and Grand Jans. But during the time I have them for two hours is great. I love getting Addison up from her nap so she can tell me all the funny things she is learning. Including telling me she "Pooped" when really she didnt. Or "Can Cody play?" This past Wednesday was the first time I saw Hailey cracking up the whole time at herself and making all sorts of noises having herself a great time. Cody finally started smiling this week at actual things and people. Justin is loving this because he says Cody loves him now! (which clearly he always has) Well thats about all I got, this was my first week back to work and it went pretty well and I am happy for the time I get to work and then come home and spend with the little Codman because i missed him all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment