Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Making a schedule



Well its been a while since my last blog...sorry for those of you who like to keep updated. 3 weeks now since Cody has finally joined our family. It definitely has been a learning curve for me and Justin. Now that Justin is back to work I am home to try and get me and Cody on some sort of schedule. I mean that is what you are supposed to do right? From a huge load of baby laundry every other day to the changing diapers every 2seconds (so it seems) It doesn't seem like there is a whole lot of time for a set schedule. I love being a mom and watching Cody grow every day. The sleeping through the night is more sleep then most babies get from what I hear so I can complain there. He is not a super fussy baby (only when its time to eat, or when he has gas) He already has a cute personality that I cannot wait to watch him grow up into a handsome little boy!
Justin went back to work this week, which has been good for the both of us, but lonely at times during the day for me. Yesterday the dog decided to have an accident all over my dining room floor, which freaked me right out! So last night we went to Wise rented a steam cleaner and Justin cleaned the whole dining room in no time flat! Other then that nothing else too exciting, I will try and keep posting new pictures or Cody as he grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment