Friday, March 26, 2010

1 month old


Well Cody is now over 1 month old! I can not believe it has been more then a month since the 18 hour labor that turned into a C-section. Cody is growing so much every day and is becoming more and more handsome! I think Justin and I are finally getting into the lifestyle of having a baby, the feedings have become easier, the changing has becoming a little easier and quicker, and bedtime seems to go smoothly. Cody is sleeping any where from 5-6 hours at night (minus the 4am wake up call for his pacifier) I love that he is starting to look around more and be able to enjoy his playmat. I am ready to go back to work, even though it is nice being home during the day. It just seems like I have been cut off from the world. Plus Cody likes going to Nanas during the day because she loves up on him. This weekend is going to be cold again which is no good...but we will be getting ready for yard sale season wooohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment