Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back to Blogging


OK so after almost 8 months I am going to try and keep up on my blogging skills. Since I have last posted our wonderful baby boy has turned 1 and is coming into his toddler years very nicely. He has been walking since about 10 1/2 months and gets into every thing if we are not watching him. I started a new full time job at a local christian day care. I am an assistant teacher in the 2 year old room. Cody goes with me every day but he is in the nursery still. Hopefully by the end of summer he will move up into the 1 year old room where we will hopefully start talking a little more. Currently my computer is broken or I would post some of the pictures you have missed since 6 months! Justin is currently away at a military school for a few weeks, we dont love that he has been away so much especailly sine Cody love him to pieces and cannot get enough Daddy time! Every time we walk in the house he calls for DADDY...when he wakes up in the morning or after a nap he calls for DADDY. Today was Codys second Easter we had a really nice day with my family. The weather turned out to be beautiful so the kids could play outside on Addi and Hailyes swingset. Well thats it for now I will continue to blog about our every day lif and the funny things Cody is doing every day. I promise we wont let the blog go by the wayside this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment