Saturday, May 22, 2010

3 months old!



Cody will be 3 months old this week! I am not sure why the first 2 months flew by so fast but this last month just really seemed like it slowed down. I cannot believe how big he is getting, every day I think he looks bigger. He has been laughing and giggling and smiling all the time. The last few days have been rough I think it is because we tried to change baby formulas and that did not go over so well. So then the doctor told us to change from Parents choice gentle to sensitive. Well now he cannot go to the bathroom, so it looks like we are just going to be switching back to Good start gentle plus. I think it agrees with his stomach better. Last weekend Justin came home from a week away in San Antonio. Cody and I missed him very much while he was away. It is definitely a challenge being home alone with a 3 month old and working fulltime if you are not used to that. I really do appreciate the time Justin spends with Cody while I am working nights. But thanks to my wonderful family I did get a lot of help last week.
Also last weekend right after I picked Justin up from the airport we drove right to the National Harbor right outside D.C. to go to this really sweet piano bar! Justin's cousin Adam is leaving for the middle east in a about a month and it was our last opportunity to see him before he goes away for a year! Once I get the pictures from Mindy (adams wife) I will put some up on the blog.
Next weekend my little brother will be getting married so this week will be very busy for every one. I will make sure to take lots of pictures so that way next week I will have something new to post! Jill I really hope this post keeps you busy for a few mins monday morning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment